Join the... We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a...
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
£9.09 per hour
Shifts:This is an exciting opportunity to join Greggs and get a step on the management ladder. This is a busy store with a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in management and able to manage a team a small team of 2.
Shifts will be 28 hours over 4 days of 7, including weekends.
You will be required to be available from Monday till Sunday between 10.00pm-6.00am.
If you're interested in progressing further up the management ladder, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
This is a night shift so night shift rate will apply.
Greggs Shift Leaders or Senior Team Members (as the role is known internally) are at the heart of the team supporting with the management of the shop at key times of the day.
You would be looking after the shop for a few hours a day, either at opening or closing time so your role is invaluable to your manager.
When opening the shop you’ll be working with the team to ensure our much loved products are ready for our customers and the shop is set up to the highest standard. This is where your passion to deliver a fantastic shopping experience for our customers comes in.
A close down shift means getting the shop ready for the next day; cleaning, stock counting and cashing up. You’ll have a natural flair for team work whilst enjoying a little extra responsibility.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and enjoy some fun at work. Some supervisory experience always comes in handy although not essential.
Everyone in our family values hard work, commitment and a flexible approach to working hours.
To be able to:
• Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
• Your holiday entitlement starts with 4.2 weeks, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 6 weeks after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
• After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
• You will receive free life assurance after 1 year’s continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one and a half years’ salary
• You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
• Other benefits include:
During the application process we'll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we'll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.
Job Segment: Retail
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!