Be one of the first applicants, read the complete overview of the role below, then send your application for consideration.
Become a Bookkeeper and take your first step towards a successful career in finance.Apply today and gain the qualifications employers are looking for.
- No previous Bookkeeping experience required
- Receive career launching interviews
- Gain Industry leading qualifications
The Training Room will help you gain the industry required skills you need to become a qualified Bookkeeper before matching you to job opportunities across our finance partner network. We will work with you to develop an in depth understanding of everything from Advanced Bookkeeping and Transactions to Accounts Preparation and Indirect Tax, ensuring you are qualified and industry ready.
The qualifications you will achieve are AAT accredited and employer led which means they have been identified as the skills most highly desired by employers searching for Bookkeepers.
Once qualified we will support you for 3 years as you begin to shape your career in finance, ensuring you are offered interviews for available Bookkeeping roles if or when required.
You will achieve:AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Unit 1: Bookkeeping Transactions
- Unit 2: Bookkeeping Controls
- Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping
- Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation
- Unit 3: Indirect Tax
- Unit 1: The Importance of Cash
- Unit 2: Preparing a Cash Budget
- Unit 3: Controlling Cash Flows and Evaluating Performance
- Unit 4: Improving Cash Flow Using Debtor Management
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Budgeting
- Unit 2: Preparing Operational Budgets
- Unit 3: Cash Flow Forecasting
- Unit 4: Budgets as a Control Mechanism
More information on this life changing career opportunity is available upon request.
Apply now to find out more.
- Education Level
- Great Harwood
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required