What are you going to do:
Who are We?
Weezy is the UK's leading on-demand supermarket. Our mission is to deliver life essentials, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy, alcohol, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, we're building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with Weezy customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver our Customers' orders.
Location - London, Various locations around the City, need to be happy to travel around our various Fulfilment Centres
We are looking for you to be the face of the brand, speaking with potential new customers in London and getting them excited about Weezy and our offering. You'll live and breath the Weezy dream and love getting others to as well.
You'll be working on the ground at promotional events, speaking with new customers and selling them the Weezy dream! Main tasks include:
- Leading our promotional events on the ground
- Flyering around our various fulfilment centre locations
- Running your own activations & marketing initiatives, we love new ideas, innovation, and trying new initiatives to get customers excited, be as creative as you can at Weezy!
- Working on customer acquisition, where you'll be able to track your success
- Feedback to the team on how things are going, and come up with new exciting opportunities to wow new customers.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours and work in your area
- Additional performance based pay
- Career progression opportunities to full time employment positions
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- 0 to 6 months
- To be available in London
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- You love speaking to new people and get a buzz out of making new connections
- You like working with targets and enjoy a challenge
- You love Weezy! This will really help you sell the Weezy dream to new customers
- You're a problem solver, and love having an impact on the things you do
- You are creative. You'll get plenty of opportunities to come up with new events ideas etc. and work with the team to put these into practice
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Weezy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Placements
- Salary indication
£15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Attending and managing promotional events
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required