We are looking for a Survey and Planning Auditor to join the team, supporting the showroom through the week. You will work 40 hours on a rota basis, working 5 out of 7 days including evening and weekend work.
As a Survey and Planning Auditor, the main part of your role will be to provide an expert home measure service to our customers. You’ll visit the customer in their home, complete a survey of their kitchen and record all details electronically before uploading to the Wren network..
Once trained, you will then work with the showroom team to complete kitchen plan checks to improve the quality of planning skills, providing feedback to the showroom on your findings. This is to ensure that kitchen plans are always of a high quality, maintaining an exceptional customer journey.
At Wren we believe in growing our talent. We will invest in your development and give you opportunities to thrive in your career. When you join, you'll be enrolled onto our 8-week training programme, where you’ll learn everything that it takes to be successful in the role.
A quick overview of what our Survey and Planning Auditors do at Wren.
- Conduct home surveys that ensure accurate measurements are used in the design process
- Provide exceptional customer service in customers homes and the showroom
- Reduce errors within the business
- Ensure high quality plans by auditing designs in advance of delivery, providing feedback to relevant parties
- Maintain safe showrooms by completing daily, weekly and periodical Health and Safety checks