Our organisation uses high volume of data to glean insights we can use for optimising our processes and performances and making quick decisions. This why our data analysis team is hard at work, providing analytical support that drives our business strategy and growth.
Through our data analysis graduate program, we are helping future data analysts gain comprehensive exposure in data analysis and build the skills to perform the discipline’s varied functions, including data mining and statistical analysis, database management, business intelligence, and data visualization and presentation, among others.
As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, learn from some of the best data analysts, and contribute in driving our business operations.
What can you expect to do in during the program?
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of organisational needs.
• Collect data from a variety of sources using industry-standard techniques.
• Organize data and analyse results using tools like Python, Excel, and R, among others.
• Visualize results using Tableau.
• Work on a series of data analysis projects to further hep enhance your skills in the discipline.
What you need to have to succeed in this role?
• Statistical background
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of data analysis tool - no need to know all of them, but a good grasp of Excel and one relational database will be helpful.
• Communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to use data to drive insights.
• Currently a full-time undergraduate (final year) in a degree or Master’s program of relevant discipline.
• Or must be a graduate with a good understanding of data analysis
If you are ready to take on a challenge that can have a big impact on your professional experience, skills and career, and have the chance to work with seasoned data analysts, we encourage you to apply to our program. You may also contact us if you have further questions about the program or the process for application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we consider all applicants without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other status protected by law.
Please note that this role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free