Our client is a market leading company operating in the U.K. They are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets.
The role will see you working in variety of settings, developing yourself and learning new skills. You will learn and contribute to the work undertaken by our highly trained Glaziers.
What to expect:
• Actively contribute and participate in training and development in the form of guidance and tuition from fellow employees in order to acquire, practise and demonstrate the skills and competencies required to become a Service Engineer.
• Undertake the company apprenticeship to attain NVQ level 2 in fenestration
• Attend as directed appropriate training courses
• Assessment Centre in order to observe and participate in training.
• Ensure that duties are carried out in compliance with relevant policies and procedures i.e. Health & Safety Policy, etc.
• Create a favourable & professional image in respect to customers, insurance companies, colleagues & the public in general, at all times.
• Maintain a detailed and up to date logbook of training and experience.
What we have to offer:
• Competitive salary
• Career progression
• High quality training
• Employee Benefits
• The chance to join a company with an amazing team culture
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free