Trainee Legal Receptionist/Administrator
Are you a college leaver? Looking to take that first step into the professional working world within the legal sector? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Following a 6 month training programme you will be the face of the firm, greeting clients, handling documents and carrying out administrative duties.
You will have full support and training within the firm who will guide you through learning each task. There is a team of 10 who you will be supporting such as fee earners, solicitors and lawyers.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch) Office based role
Salary: £16,220.00 per annum
Benefits: Holiday allowance, training and development opportunities, pension scheme, social events throughout the year and onsite parking
We would like to see enthusiastic candidates who are computer literate, able to demonstrate strong communication skills and a willingness to learn. Due to the nature of the role, some matters can be sensitive therefore empathy to clients are a must.
- Greeting clients into the building and dealing with their request
- Taking clients through to meeting rooms and providing refreshments if requested
- Arranging and preparing meeting rooms
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages to pass onto the correct colleague
- Writing letters and preparing them for outgoing post
- Scanning all incoming post and attaching to the correct file
- Handling document requests
- Logging away of Wills and Deeds
- Checking for faxes, ensuring urgent matters are dealt with and fee earners are made aware
- Preparing outgoing post and ensuring it is complete by the required deadline of each day
- Arrange any outgoing post that can be hand delivered to local solicitors or estate agents to save time of it going via the post
- Carrying out stock checks and ordering stationary equipment from the preferred supplier
- Keeping the office and waiting room clean and tidy
- Supporting staff members with any other administrative duty
- Ensuring end of day duties are complete such as turning off equipment, lights off and windows shut
Skills and Experience Required:
- To be professional and well presented
- IT literate - Outlook, Word and internal database system
- Ability to work deadlines
- Capable of working alone and within a team
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Willing to take on challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free