What are you going to do:
You want to learn as much as possible during your internship and you are very interested in online marketing. Having a lot of responsibility is something that motivates you! You feel completely at home in an international team and like to contribute to a good atmosphere. You enjoy working with numbers, but you also like to find new ideas to send more people to the site. As a student, you are the expert of the StudentJob target group, therefore if you also enjoy writing texts, you are exactly the person we are looking for!
- You are responsible for the StudentJob websites and for attracting students and employers to register and apply;
- You analyze and process data via Google Analytics;
- You create and send emails for customers;
- You support full-time marketers in setting up online marketing campaigns, for example with Google & Facebook Ads;
- You respond effectively to all clients, from large multinationals to students (almost always via email);
- You maintain our social media channels;
- You actively collaborate with the Sales department and help collect data for customers;
- It is encouraged to come up with ideas yourself, which you can implement after consultation.
Office location: Hoofddorp, near Amsterdam
What we offer:
- A challenging, diverse and independent internship where you are surrounded by about 35-40 colleagues from all over Europe;
- The online marketing team consists of a few (international) interns and is led by three experienced online marketers, who will train and help you;
- The internship starts with a number of training courses and assignments so that you can get started well prepared. Training you can expect are SEO, Google Analytics (basics and advanced), Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting & online marketing itself;
- An internship allowance and travel allowance;
- Free lunch and coffee / tea;
- You get twenty days off based on 12 months.
- Pleasant atmosphere: colleagues also like to do something together after working hours, there is a ping-pong table in the office, we organize fun outings and often have drinks;
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- You are a student for the entire duration of your internship;
- Preferably you study International Business / Marketing / Communication;
- You do not need to have experience in online marketing (we start with the training at a basic level);
- You are able to work in English, both verbally and in writing;
- You are interested in international business and online marketing.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
You are preferably available for 12 months, starting date from September/October 2021.
The internship is full-time and there is no room for large graduation assignments. Suppose you want to write a thesis in addition to the internship, keep in mind that you will have to do this largely in your own time.
StudentJob is part of YoungCapital: the largest student employment agency in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally as StudentJob International. Our mission: to be the ultimate online job site - fast, simple and accurate. We help students as well as companies when it comes to student jobs, internships and graduate jobs.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
€750 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Responsible for increasing the online traffic of StudentJob
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required