Clubhouse Assistant Are you enthusiastic and passionate? Interested in becoming part of the Saint Amand team in Lincoln Square Private Residence? Then we would love to invite you to join us at Lodha. Please note this position will require working on some weekends too.
Position: Clubhouse Assistant
Reporting to: Clubhouse Manager
Role Purpose statement:
Be at the forefront of residents’ service and be one of the main point of contact, giving a warm welcome, memorable experience and ensuring their satisfaction by maintaining the highest standards of service and hospitality at all times.
• Ensure residents are recognised and greeted in a friendly and warm manner using their name when known
• Deliver a friendly, warm, discreet and efficient customer service
• Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, engaging in polite and professional conversation with the residents and their guest when appropriate
• Responsible for keeping the clubhouse areas clean and tidy at all times
• Prepare the working areas to the agreed standards prior to service, ensuring all mise en place is fully prepared
• Keep up to date with all food & beverage and sports and wellbeing menus, current promotions and new products and recommend to our residents and their guests
• Be alert and discreet with any security related manner and report any suspicious activity to your supervisor/manager or the most senior person on duty
• Carry out any reasonable requests from your supervisor/manager
Health and Safety/Compliance
• Ensure you attend all H&S and fire trainings as directed by your Manager in order to be fully compliant with H&S and fire legal requirements
• Report all accidents, near misses and hazard to your manager/supervisor to ensure they are dealt with to prevent any injury
• Be fully conversant with the fire policy and fire panel and what actions to take in case of an activation. Attend statutory trainings when required.
Skills and Abilities
Able to effectively communicate in English in both written and oral forms
Excellent organisation and attention to details
Looking for a part time job
Personable, amiable, empathic,
Discreet, tactful and charming
The purpose of this role profile is to focus attention on the most important aspects of the role of the Residents Service Manager. It is not intended to be a complete list of every duty and it is therefore expected that the day-to-day performance of the job will include tasks not listed above.
This document is a live document and will evolve with the needs of the business.
Are you looking for a part time job in London Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free