To support the Production Manager in achieving the required and planned daily throughput ensuring all products produced meet agreed standards following company procedures and best practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Set and operate machines and output volume requirements on a daily basis and in line with targets set by Production Manager and Production Planning
• Report any problems which may inhibit your performance to the Production Planner/Production Manager including material, machine and staffing issues
• Work in line with the production plan to ensure the output produced conforms to company requirements and client specification. Reporting any issues that may affect output
• Work with production support personnel to maintain a steady stream of stock to ensure the smooth running of production
• To be pro-active at all times within your team to help maximise productivity
• To attend and comply with all training
• To receive training for new or existing machinery, processes and procedures. To highlight to your line manager any personal training requirements
• To assist in the training and development of new staff as required
• To comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
• To perform any other duties, which may be required from time to time.
• To redeploy to other machines or departments where necessary and as requested
• To complete all necessary documentation to provide key performance indicator information on productivity, quality and reconciliation
• Follow company procedures for safe removal of waste inks and materials from printers
• Minimise paper waste by efficiencies in machine operation, attention to detail and actively seeking methods to reduce waste
• To keep the work area clean and tidy at all times and comply with health and safety regulations
• Any other reasonable responsibility given to you by your manager
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free