Team Member - Pizza Maker Zain Hut Group LTD was founded in 2012 with the aim of becoming one of the major Pizza Hut franchisees in the UK. Over the years we acquired a portfolio of stores and now we have Huts from Inverness to Bognor Regis. We are now actively growing our estate and hope to have 50 stores by 2025. We operate the biggest Pizza Hut Delivery business in the UK with a diverse and varied team of fantastic people without whom, we could not exist. We are a spirited bunch of high performers who live and breathe our company values of being kind, working together, challenging everything and having fun. Currently, in line with our growth, we are seeking Team Member Pizza Makers in our store in Bath.
Team Members Pizza Makers are jacks-of-all-trades. You can gain experience in helping customers with their orders, running food preparation, making sure all products are made to the highest standards and working together to keep the store in order.
The ability to multitask is going to be crucial to your success in this position.
In terms of hours and shifts, there is a lot of flexibility on this too.
Reports to RGM.
• Follows all standards for the quality execution of specific station of responsibility on a part time basis
• Maintains knowledge of menu items and promotions
• Puts customers first and provide them with the extra WOW
• Enjoys keeping things clean and safe for customers and team mates
• Adheres to all safety, sanitation and security standards
• Easily adapts to flexible working hours – flexible availability is crucial to our business
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills
• A self-leader who takes ownership of task and role
• Continually communicates with manager and team to analyse and understand business
• Takes ownership and responsibilities of one’s own actions
• Champions Pizza Hut culture and values
• Dedicated to doing quality work
• An inclusive team player who will contribute on a flexible part time basis
• Fosters positive relationships with teammates and customers
• Handles customer complaints according to guidelines to ensure customer issues are resolved
• Able to bend at the waist and lift items up to 10 kgs to waist level
• Able to move items up to 10 kgs for distance of up to 25 feet
• Able to remain standing and active for long hours shift
• Able to tolerate exposure to hot temperatures (above 32°C) throughout the shift
• Able to hear, understand and respond to team members requests in a loud environment
• Skills and coordination at using hands to perform kitchen and cleaning duties such as operating machinery and kitchen equipment
• Able to tolerate exposure to all products without an allergic reaction or sensitivity
• Ale to tolerate exposure to chlorine sanitising solution
What do we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Staff meal on duty
• Flexible schedule
• Great team to work with
• Future progression and development
• Pension scheme for all employees
Part time job in Bath
If you like what you read and feel that we would make a great match for each other, don’t wait and apply now.
Are you looking for a part time job in Bath? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!