What are you going to do:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with the estimating and marketing team on projects (You would have an allocated estimator working with you and the marketing team will be on hand to assistance where required).
- Provide sales support to Architects, Contractors, Developers and Homeowners looking to work with the companies’ products.
- Gather an understanding of the products which we offer and the technical aspects of each so that accurate information can be relayed to our client base.
- Become proficient in using the software packages used by the company (general Microsoft software and company CRM system which offers organisational benefits to you)
- Attend meetings with our clients during the sales process as required.
- General office support where/ as required dependant on your level of experience.
- Full comprehensive training regarding our processes & products will be provided
What we offer:
- Very good prospects to grow with the business
- Good salary with bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- 1 to 2 years
- At least finished college A levels
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Experience in a sales, customer service or client facing role preferred.
- The ability to read drawings would be an advantage.
- The ability to learn about new products, systems and to use our CRM system (Salesforce).
- A good grasp of MS office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- An interest in architecture, engineering or interior design would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Must live within a commutable distance of Manchester.
IQ Glass is a privately owned business which works on high end residential projects, using luxury minimal glazing products to some of most impressive residences in the UK.
The company’s work has been featured on Grand Designs, Restoration Man, inside out homes, The world’s most extraordinary homes. Projects which the company works on also regularly win prestigious architectural awards.
The premises which the company occupies are immaculate and the brand has an exemplary reputation amongst its client base which mostly consists of the UK’s leading architects and highly regarded high-end contractors.
The company continues to grow and the emphasis within the company is to promote from within.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly team and develop within the business in order to reach your potential.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent bonus structure.
- Frequent company paid events plus Summer and Christmas events.
- All bank holidays are paid.
- Comprehensive private health care after 2 years’ service.
- An extended Christmas break/ shut down period on top of the holiday allowance.
- An estimator allocated to assist you with estimating and admin duties.
- Full use of the in-house marketing and design team available to help to produce literature/ documents/ details needed throughout the sales process.
- A brand-new showroom (opening in Jan 22) which will be the most up to date showroom of its kind amongst similar companies. The showroom includes large modern open plan spaces, refreshments, an indoor cinema area, an auditorium, and a floating glass box meeting room (sky box) for client meetings, and an outdoor living area.
- Contemporary break areas provided for your breaks/ lunch periods.
- A games area.
- A wonderful place to work with lots of natural light and fantastic opportunities to rapidly grow within a modern workplace.
- A very friendly and helpful team to work with and support you where needed.
- Education Level
- North West
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £20,000.00 and £25,000.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Generating Sales in the North West
- Profession Sub-category
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required