If you’re thinking about moving forward in your career, then join Barclays. You will work as the face of the company as you work with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Global Service Delivery Lead
As a Barclays Global Service Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for the provision of global performance, recognition and benefits services provided by HR Operations to all colleagues at Barclays. This is an excellent opportunity to become a pivotal member of the HR Operations team HR who provide support through Global HR Service Centres, consisting of colleagues based across the UK, US, India and APAC.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• You will have Direct line management of 8 employees across the UK and matrix management of c.25employees globally
• Operating best-in-class processes, controls, people, culture and conduct
• You will have responsibility for Cost, Control and Performance of Benefits, Performance and Recognition Operations globally
• Contributing to all relevant leadership and governance forums, including; cost, control, performance, projects, technology and colleague
• Driving the HR Operations global talent management agenda
• Contributing to the strategic direction of HR Operations, and owning key strategic projects
• Partnering with the Global Service Managers and Transaction Cycle leads
• Developing and leading the Global Service Strategy for Performance and Benefits Operations
What we’re looking for:
• Relevant experience in HR with good exposure to HR service delivery, service or account management
• Relevant experience working for or driving service delivery through 3rd parties
• Domain expertise in Benefits, Performance and Recognition
• Customer Service experience – ability to deal with a varied customer base, including business customers & senior stakeholders, and explain complex queries clearly.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Exposure to working in a Service Delivery role run out of a Shared Service Centre
• Experience of working in a Shared Services/Operational environment
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!