Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer Job Type:... Location:... Hours: 37.5... Salary: Up to £52... The......
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hrs
Salary: Up to £52,000
An exciting opportunity to join an evolving business that values health and well-being and be a part of a culture that promotes self-development as well as embracing change, creating innovative solutions, and collaborating to solve problems in a complex environment
The purpose of this role is to provide 3rd line IT Infrastructure support along with delivering IT projects and supporting business innovation and growth, whilst equally involved in BAU operations. Candidate should have at least 5 years of hands-on technical experience working within an infrastructure team with a proven track record of delivering complex Infrastructure projects on premise and in Azure and AWS. Being the primary escalation point in absence of the infrastructure manager.
· Excellent Knowledge of Server 2012, 2016, 2019
· Excellent Knowledge of VMware, ESX Servers
· Excellent Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy Management
· Excellent Knowledge Core Windows server technologies (IIS, DHCP, DNS, PKI)
· Excellent Knowledge of Exchange, Office 365, messaging systems
· Excellent Knowledge Microsoft Intune
· Excellent Knowledge of SAN storage & backup technologies (Veeam, Zerto)
· Experience working with Cloud environments, Azure & AWS administration skills
· Excellent knowledge of Windows deployment service and WSUS for patch management
· Ability to analyse system logs
· Strong Scripting Languages and Automation skills (PowerShell)
· Knowledge of desktop operating systems, installation, and configuration
· Working Knowledge of Linux (desirable)
· Knowledge of an ITIL service management tool (e.g. Service Now, ITSM)
· Understanding of IT Change, Incident, Problem and Release management (ITIL)
· The very nature of the role can sometimes require an earlier start or a later finish
· Identity Management: Active Directory / AD FS (SSO) / Azure AD Connect / Azure Active Directory / Multi-Factor Authentication
· Active Directory Domain Services (Migration/Deploy/GPO/DNS/DHCP/Security)
· Messaging / Virtualisation / Mobile Device Management
One or more of these would accreditations be desirable:
At least three years' experience in one or more of the following servers and cloud application technologies:
· Content control and cloud messaging security (Mimecast, Exchange Online Protection etc.)
· Disaster Recovery, Backup and Replication (i.e. Zerto, VEEAM, Azure site recovery etc.)
· Identity management and conditional access technologies (i.e. Azure MFA and PIM, AD FS,etc.)
· Microsoft 365 applications and services
· Windows Server and associated services including patching, maintaining, and administering roles and features
We offer a flexible, home-based working model. We have offices in Nuneaton and London, but you will not be required to be office-based.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!