What are you going to do:
Want to become a delivery driver in CROYDON?
We are currently offering a unique opportunity to be part of a start-up in Croydon from day one and have a real impact on the company's success. As a Delivery Rider, we would like you to deliver groceries on an e-bike from our warehouse to our customers around Croydon. We have a "Rider-First" approach, which means we invest our time and effort into all our riders. We also make sure that everyone feels welcomed and supported at Gorillas!
- As the face of Gorillas, you will be the most important point of contact for our customers.
- Exceed customers expectations and provide world-class service.
- All our groceries will be delivered on an e-bike from our warehouse to the customer in our small delivery radius.
- While delivering we expect you to respect and always adhere to the rules of the road.
- All our riders are required to deliver: General groceries, Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic beverages.
- During idle times you will be required to help the rest of the team at the warehouse (inventory, stock, cleaning etc)
- You love riding your bike - MUST be able and confident riding an e-bike
- You are friendly, enjoy talking to people, and have a positive can-do attitude
- You are approachable and enjoy dealing with customers
- You know your way around Croydon
- You will be required to work shifts between Monday to Sunday, 8 AM - Midnight
- You will be allocated a schedule a week in advance
- You are looking for Part-Time (20 hrs/week) or Full-Time (40 hrs/week) work
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: We are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless!
- Exceptional team spirit and exciting work within a dynamic and diverse environment
- £11.50 Salary + Tips
- Holidays and Sick Pay
- Delivery Bonuses
- Personal and professional growth
- Referral Scheme (Up to £300 per referral)
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Teamwork and strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be over 18!
- English speaking
- Problem Solving
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and join the Gorillas team!
Gorillas are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship, Placements, Work from home
- Salary indication
£11.50 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Operational functions
- Profession Sub-category
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required