What are you going to do:
What you’ll need
- To ride with us you need to be 18 years or older.
Right to work in the UK - This means you are either UK or EU citizen, have a work permit or valid work visa.
Smartphone - You need to have a working smartphone to use our mobile app.
- A mode of transport - You can ride with us using a Bike, E-Bike, E-Scooter, Scooter/Motorbike. For Scooter/Motorbike or valid insurance is needed.
- A thermal carry bag to keep food warm and a backpack for cyclists. (Note - we also supply Ryde branded gear. Ask us about this).
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
What we offer:
- Up to £25 an hour shift bonuses!
- Total flexibility. No long term commitments. You choose when and where you work, every time!
- Best paying riders platform in London minimum £11.50 an hour
- Real-human live support on all of your deliveries
- Plan your jobs in advance or go on demand
- Access to the best & newest delivery companies in London
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No experience required
- You need to have your own vehicles; preferably bicycle, e-bicycle or moped.
- You must be eligible to work within the UK.
- Able to work to deadlines.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
At Ryde we help you get jobs with awesome companies that need your help delivering ‘on-demand.’
We are passionate about building a community of riders who enjoy more work, better pay, freedom, flexibility and fair treatment.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £11.50 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- With Ryde, you can choose between 4 hour to 8 hour shifts to guarantee your weekly earnings at all times of the day.
- Profession Sub-category
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required