What are you going to do:
Who are we?
Husssl is a London based digital agency start-up which is experiencing rapid growth. We take a business-centric approach to app and web development.
The Husssl vision is to support businesses to start and grow, and to accelerate already established ventures, particularly through technology enablement. They work with founders to sort through the confusing misinformation that exists around building an app or website, and approach software development in the same robust way as one would with starting and scaling any business.
The success of the apps and solutions Husssl builds is of paramount importance: rather than building tech for tech’s sake, we focus on outcomes, go to market strategies, and return on investment, and we strive to support, coach and encourage our clients and partners in pursuit of achieving their goals. Hussslers pride themselves on supporting our clients and creating thinking, regardless of what part of the business they sit in.
Due to our continued growth and significant investment, we're now expanding our Product Design team. We are a close-knit, supportive team who work at pace and are looking for a new Husssler to bring your energy, experience, first class design and problem-solving skills to help us take Husssl to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with Sales, Client Directors, and product and engineering teams, you’ll evaluate user requirements, and propose creative solutions
- Produce deliverables such as Digital Design guidelines document, Wireframes, User flows, screens, and prototype(s).
- Create logos / branding
- Design intuitive user experiences across mainly mobile and web platforms
- Contribute to the creation of user stories, personas, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
- Actively collaborate in whiteboard and design sessions
- Adhere to and contribute to our evolving design system and design principles
- You will help us create a robust process for capturing client ideas, their feedback, and managing the feedback loop between client and design, so that our clients’ dreams translate into impeccable Husssl designs
- Help Husssl become the market leader in app development and business incubation
- You're a university or college student, or you’ve just completed your course in a related field (Computer design; UX and UI Design; Graphic Design; Creative Computing; Product Design)
- You have worked on some UX / UI Design projects, and would be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You possess solid artistic skills, you are creative, and thrive on coming up with new and exciting ways to approach design challenges
- Ability to demonstrate your previous experience and thought process with a portfolio of work, passion projects, or coursework. If you don’t have this, don’t worry, but you will need to be willing to complete a task we set for you so that we can assess your work
- Familiarity with established design principles and interaction patterns
- Knowledge of how to design for multiple screen sizes and platforms: for responsive web as well as native mobile apps
- Proficient with industry tools. We use Figma, so you should have great Figma skills. We also use Adobe Suite (PS, XD, & Illustrator), Miro, Smartlook, Lookback, Optimal Workshop, Zeroheight & Notion which would all be a plus.
- Process driven, and methodical in the way you approach problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and are comfortable and confident presenting both internally and to customers
- High capacity for self-direction, ability to work well alone
- English language, written & spoken (you'll use Microsoft Teams to communicate globally)
- Black belt in pro-active problem solving, time management, and organisation
- Motivation to deliver more in one go than people expect
- You understand the different use cases between B2C & B2B products
- Previous experience in a similar role
What we offer:
- Remote working
- Long term prospects
- Training and mentorship
- Project based placements
- Options for role growth and expansion
- An inclusive and diverse workplace
What we ask:
- UX / UI Design
- 0 to 6 months
- No experience required
- 6 to 12 months
- 1 to 2 years
- You should be registered as a university student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
We’ve been where you are – we know how tough it is out there. We want to give you a chance to share your talent, your mojo, your unique mind. Find your purpose here with us.
Are you a Husssler? Tell us about your uniqueness. Do it now. This industry moves quickly.
It’s time to Husssl.
(PS please read the Job Description and salary expectations before applying. Thanks.)
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Work from home
- Salary indication
Between £9,00 and £11,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- UX / UI Design
- Published at
- Profession type
- Design / Fashion, ICT
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required