What are you going to do:
PrintAlley Ltd began trading just before the pandemic - serving customised clothing to the public and businesses locally and nationwide.
Business halted for two years and so we are here seeking a passionate Social Media Manager.
The individual will need to be on-trend, strategic and organised.
What we offer:
- Work experience
- Work from home
- Work with a startup
What we ask:
- No experience required
- You should be registered as a university student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Post creation (canva, photoshop etc)
- Story creation
- Highlights organisation
- Reels creation
- Scheduling posts
- Writing effective post captions
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Voluntary, Work from home
- Salary indication
£0,00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Social Media Management
- Published at
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required