What are you going to do:
Want to find work with a business shaking up the DIY world? Then a job at Screwfix is the one for you. Thanks to their convenient click-and-collect services, the company has revolutionised the idea of what a DIY shop should look like. Now’s your chance to get involved and build a career at Screwfix.
There are many different types of employment available at Screwfix, from front-of-house, retail positions to work in the support offices. The tasks differ a lot depending on the role you take on, as do the general requirements. But, we’ve rounded up a few of the most popular jobs at Screwfix to give you a rough idea of what to expect:
Warehouse jobs at Screwfix are the ones you’ll see most of, since the warehouse is where all the action happens. In a role like this, you’ll be tasked with sorting stock and processing orders, ensuring everything is ready when customers come to collect. There aren’t any set qualifications or education requirements, but it’s important to have good communication and teamwork abilities. Plus, it’s helpful to be a bit fit, since you’ll be doing some heavy lifting.
IT roles are some of the most important jobs at Screwfix. For an online retailer, it’s pretty important to have a working website. In this role, you might find yourself maintaining the site and checking for bugs, or helping to process orders and add new products. You’ll need some kind of background in IT for this Screwfix vacancy, but there are plenty of entry-level options for recent grads.
Want to work in an admin job? Then this Screwfix vacancy is ideal for you. You’ll be hard at work in a role like this, filing documents, setting up meetings, dealing with HR issues – it all depends on the role! The qualifications and requirements can vary, but it’s always important to be organised and have great attention to detail.
Wondering about the nitty-gritty details, like working hours at Screwfix? You’ll be pleased to know that there are both full-time and part-time options available at the company. So, whether you want to begin a career, or you’re only looking for a bit of work on the side, you should absolutely go for it. There’s a lot of demand for any full-time or part-time job at Screwfix, so don’t delay and apply today.
What we offer:
- Working in an innovative and efficient DIY company
- Roles for different areas of interest, both public and behind the scenes
- Build and develop your career with in-house trainings
- Flexible working hours and locations (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications in specialist subjects (role-dependant)
- Thorough knowledge of DIY and construction (role-dependant)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed attitude
- Retail experience is a plus
From London, to Leeds, to Liverpool, Screwfix jobs are a great way to start a career in retail, construction, logistics, and many other sectors. Apply to this job vacancy at Screwfix and we’ll let you know as soon as a position that matches your skills pops up.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Work from home
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £48.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers, sorting stock in the warehouses, making deliveries to stores, and other role-dependant tasks.
- Profession type
- ICT, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required