Established in 1993 and remains a privately owned and managed educational publisher. The company directly employs some 10-12 employees at its base in Leamington Spa and outsources to a significant number of other professionals and freelancers. It has three divisions covering Teaching Resources, School Management and Pupil Tracking.
Serving directly to board level Directors, the position involves undertaking the following responsibilities:
- General administrative duties such as responding to emails, drafting letters, liaising with authors/printers.
- Editorial duties such as proofing drafts of new products or reprints.
- Attend divisional meetings to discuss current projects, marketing, and company status.
- Representing the company at external events and industry conferences.
- Researching industry trends and reporting feedback for potential product development opportunities and strategic business decisions.
- Assist in the creating of marketing materials by creating flyers, writing copy for website and updating product entries.
Out of pocket expenses and travel will be paid.
For the right candidate the potential for a full time job is a distinct possibility.
- Leamington Spa
- Type of Contract
- Profession Sub-category
- Design / Fashion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required