Fun & Flexible Event Work in London!
High Society offers perfect fun and flexible work for students! High Society is a staffing agency that provides part-time bar and waiting staff for fantastic events in London. We have an excellent reputation built up over 20 years and would love to welcome you on board. If you have what it takes, smart presentable, personable, and above all a great attitude to work.
Are you living in London and looking for exciting, flexible
work? HIGH SOCIETY is here for you! We are getting set for our busiest year
EVER with some really fantastic events coming up, and we would love you to join
us, so come and have some fun and meet some lovely people in the process! We
will spoil you for choice and flexibility. Be part of a valued, recognised and
highly regarded team.
- TAXIS HOME after 11:30pm
- FLEXIBLE WORK - choose your own shifts
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED FREE
- Lovely people to work with in same age group
- MOBILE PHONE STAFF PORTAL – now in the app store. keep up-to-date with future shifts, see your feedback listed, keep tabs on your bonuses, and much more!
- INCREASING PAY with experience
- TIME AND A QUARTER after midnight
- BONUSES for good feedback -
- Transport for jobs outside of London included as well as travel time pay.
Come and see the now famous people that once worked for High Society!
A few cherry picked;
Just a few of the many events in 2017 ;
- Royal Ascot 20th –24th June
- Paris Air Show 16th – 23rd June
BST in Hyde Park , VIP are overlooking the stage:
Phil Collins, with Blondie, Plus Blondie, Mike & The Mechanics, The New Power Generation & more! 30th June
Green Day, with Plus Rancid, Gogol Bordello, The Hives & more 1st July
Beiber, Plus Martin Garrix, Tove Lo, Anne-Marie & more! 2nd July
Kings of Leon, Plus Pixies, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Frightened Rabbit& more 6th July
The Killers, Plus elbow, Tears For Fears, White Lies & more! 8th July
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Plus Stevie Nicks, The Lumineers, Ward Thomas & more! 9th July
- Kew The Music 11th – 16th July
- British grand prix over 6 days of work around the weekend of the actual Grand Prix
- Henley Regatta 28th June – 2ndJuly
- Henley Music Festival 5th – 9th
- Hampton Court Flower Show 4th – 9th July,
- Royal Tattoo Air show 14th – 16th July,
Gloucester, transport provided.
- Over 10 livery hall in the City of London through the year
Museum events each week, dinners and canapé parties, private exhibitions
- Events in The Saatchi and Courtauld Galleries
- And lots of film premiers and VIP after
parties throughout the year!
Charity Events for our chosen good causes, for GOSH, and Mark Evison
WORK AT VIP VENUES
- Tobacco Dock events each week
- Heaps of events at Kensington Palace
- Syon House and Conservatory
- Royal Academy of Arts
- Marlborough house
- Wallace Collection
- Goodwood events
- Chiswick House
- The Shard
- Private Homes
- Dorchester and Grosvenor House hotels
EARLIER TI TEH YEAR
- Evening Standard Film Awards at the BBC Studios, staff
served Emma Thompson. It could be you next time serving the stars… so join
today… don't delay!
- David Gilmour's birthday party, guests included Noel
Gallagher and Nick Cave.
- State banquets at Buckingham and St James's Palace
- Oxford Ball
• You must be over 18
• Have a central London postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW)
• Immaculate appearance, an excellent command of English and lots of enthusiasm!
- London, London
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Education Level
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required