Fun & Flexible Event Work in London!
High Society offers perfect fun and flexible work for students! High Society is a staffing agency that provides part-time bar and waiting staff for fantastic events in London. We have an excellent reputation built up over 20 years and would love to welcome you on board. If you have what it takes, smart presentable, personable, and above all a great attitude to work.
Are you living in London and looking for exciting, flexible
work? HIGH SOCIETY is here for you! We are getting set for our busiest year
EVER with some really fantastic events coming up, and we would love you to join
us, so come and have some fun and meet some lovely people in the process! We
will spoil you for choice and flexibility. Be part of a valued, recognised and
highly regarded team.
TAXIS HOME after 11:30pm
FLEXIBLE WORK - choose your own shifts
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED FREE.
Come and see the now famous
people that once worked for High Society
Lovely people to work with in same age group
MOBILE PHONE STAFF PORTAL – now in the app store. keep up-to-date with future
shifts, see your feedback listed, keep tabs on your bonuses, and much
INCREASING PAY with experience
TIME AND A QUARTER after midnight
BONUSES for good feedback -
Transport for jobs outside of London included as well as travel time pay.
A few cherry picked
Events on the horizon for 2017, but many more in central London not
- Excel Grand Designs 29th April – 7th
May, All VIP areas
- VIP events through the year for McLaren racing
- Chelsea Flower Show 23rd – 27th
- Royal Ascot (in the Royal Enclosure!) 20th –
- Kew The Music 11th – 16th July
- Formula E, date TBC, normally over 2 days in Battersea
Park, no ear-plugs required.
- Henley Regatta 28th June – 2ndJuly,
- Henley Music Festival 5th – 9th
July, fun event
- Hampton Court Flower Show 4th – 9th July, everyone's
- Royal Tattoo Air show 14th – 16th July,
Gloucester, transport provided.
- BST Hyde Park music festival (various dates in June and
July), opposite stage for client Barclaycard (#bestviewpossible), VIP
areas, see Beiber, Killers, Kings of Leon etc..
- Plaisterer's Hall, EC2Y, events all through the year,
- Natural history Museum events each week, dinners and
- Victoria & Albert Museum events each week, dinners
and canapé parties
- Science Museum, dinners and canapé parties
- Formula One Grand Prix Ball date TBC
- Paris Air Show 16th – 23rd June
- Events in The Saatchi and Courtauld Galleries
- Olivier Awards
- And lots of film premiers and VIP after
parties throughout the year!
- Goodwood Members racing 18th, 19th
- Goodwood Festival of Speed 29th June –
- Goodwood Revival Glorious, Qatar, 1st – 3rd
- Goodwood Revival 8th – 10th
Charity Events for our chosen good causes, for GOSH, and Mark Evison
WORK AT VIP VENUES
- Sporting events including International Rugby and NFL
- Tobacco Dock events each week
- Heaps of events at Kensington Palace
- Syon House and Conservatory
- Royal Academy of Arts
- Marlborough house
- Wallace Collection
- Goodwood events
- Chiswick House
- The Shard
- Private Homes
- Dorchester and Grosvenor House hotels
EVENTS LAST YEAR, to name just a few
- Evening Standard Film Awards at the BBC Studios, staff
served Emma Thompson. It could be you next time serving the stars… so join
today… don't delay!
- David Gilmour's birthday party, guests included Noel
Gallagher and Nick Cave.
- State banquets at Buckingham and St James's Palace
- Oxford Ball
• You must be over 18
• Have a central London postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW)
• Immaculate appearance, an excellent command of English and lots of enthusiasm!
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required