The Customer Operations Team provides service to our customers and restaurant partners. The successful individual will be instrumental in delivering a world-class customer service. You will be responsible for engaging with both our customers and restaurant partners over the telephone, live chat and email. This role requires a real talent for customer service and a can-do attitude.
- Part time and full time, shifts may include evenings and weekends.
- Handling customer contact via multi channels phone, Live Chat, Emails and Social Media from our customers and restaurant partners
- Satisfy customer requests to the highest standard and within service levels
- Respond to customer correspondence promptly and to the highest standards, this will include complaint resolution
- Ensure accurate recording and logging of all contact
- Undertake any other reasonable duties & projects which may be required/necessary as part of the role
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers via telephone, chat and email, demonstrating customer focus and empathy
- Ability to handle dissatisfied customers
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- Basic IT skills: Google Docs, Word, Excel
If you are interested, please apply by registering on our website coople.com and a member of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.
**Please note that the minimum age to join Coople is 18 years old. We are unable to work with anyone below 18.**
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required