French Airbnb Sales Specialist
In your role as a Sales Agent you will you will be ambitious and dynamic in your approach and thrive in a very fast paced environment and be proficient in and outbound calling, developing rapport and converting opportunities.
Exceptional attention to detail with equally strong communication both by phone or email. Enjoy working in a fun team environment and able to meet and exceed personal targets. You will report to the Sales Team Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Making outbound calls to increase rental vacation and urban inventory in the European market.
- Ensure achievement of weekly/monthly targets by undertaking and responding to a high volume of sales calls
- You will develop relationships with key players and decision makers to convert sales at targeted rates.
- Maintain a high standard of quality customer experience whilst using sales techniques to maximise opportunities.
- You will capture required data and process through appropriate systems
- Update sales force and in-house system with relevant customer information you will log information on sales calls where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role, by active involvement in regular training and retraining
Working as part of fun and dynamic team you will establish and maintain effective working relationships with your co-workers, managers and clients.
- Deliver excellence in customer service in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
Skills, experience, qualifications and attributes required:
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience
- You will be highly motivated, with excellent organisational skills, you will thrive in a highly target driven environment
- Outbound experience preferable.
- Experience working in the Travel or Property markets desirable.
- Highly confident and professional manner with strong planning and presentation skills you will report to senior management on a daily/weekly basis with regard to targets and activity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must for this role. You will have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Written and oral fluency in English and the relevant language.
- Customer focused
- Results orientated
- Effective Time management
- Resilience and tenacity
- Social Media awareness on a personal level
- Is proactive with feedback from the market to their manager/client
- Seeks to be involved in improving processes and techniques
- Education Level
- Cork, Ireland
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Advice, Customer Service, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required