Putting the fun in translation!
The main difference between Fairlingo and traditional translation agencies is that you receive points for every good translation. There are three different levels. After you obtain a certain number of points, you will go up a level. The higher your level, the more you earn for every word you translate. In addition, other translators will give you feedback. Making mistakes is not a big problem, but you will earn fewer points, and a small amount will be deducted from your pay for each mistake. You always have a clear and immediate overview of how much you're making. You can be as flexible in your work as you want, because you decide what assignments you take on.
Translation jobs for novice and experienced (freelance) translators
Fairlingo has virtually no barrier to entry, as all translators are paid via PayPal. At the highest level, the amount of money you earn for each word you translate is easily comparable to what a good freelancer makes at translation agencies. The high degree of automation means there is more money left for our translators. And we want to work together with the best.
Fairlingo sets itself apart from traditional translation agencies in many ways:
- You can translate from anywhere in the world, and you are paid for every single word you translate
- You always have a clear and immediate overview of how much you're making, and are paid directly via PayPal
- You do not have to be a freelancer
- As long as you don't take on any assignments, you have absolutely no obligations
- Fairlingo is aimed at both novice and experienced translators, using different levels with different rates per word