Who isn’t addicted to the hustle and bustle of a busy Primark store! Our customers love it! But they also want to be able to find what they’re looking for, and be tempted by what they weren’t. They want to try their stuff on quickly and pay when they’re finally ready to go home, feeling good!
Working in our stores isn’t for the faint hearted! You have to be positive, resilient and genuinely willing to ensure our customers have a great experience every time. We recruit at all levels – from Retail Assistant straight out of school or returning to work, through to Store Management. Primark stores are unique and we need the very best people running them.
Check out some of the following reasons that will make you want to join the Primark team!
What we offer:
- You’ll get to work alongside some of the most respected people in their field.
- Our teams are filled with talented, committed, passionate individuals who take their work seriously but are also super fun and a pleasure to be around in the workplace.
- Our people know how seriously we believe in trading ethically and are proud to work here.
- Empowerment. Whether it’s running your own store or deciding what looks will hit stores next - you own it.
- We offer amazing opportunities to progress in your career. Some of our Directors have been here for 15 years and counting.
- We have an incredible business model, have you seen our results lately?
- Enthusiastic about retail
- Proactive mindset
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required