What are you going to do
StudentJob is an international company having been successfully launched in many European countries. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob UK’s continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing relationships with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
- Create and conduct various sales campaigns across major Cities in the UK;
- Recognise and implement commercial opportunities;
- Independent management of projects;
- Maintain relationships with existing clients;
- Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations;
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
What we offer
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by 35 - 40 international colleagues;
- Acquisition of various sales techniques;
- Creative freedom and professional guidance;
- Opportunity to contribute to development and success;
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,- p.m.) & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant;
- Bonus system to earn extra days off;
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons);
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Currently studying Economics, Marketing, PR or relatable degree;
- English is your native language/fluency in English both written and oral;
- Enthusiasm and interest in sales;
- Creative and goal-oriented thinking;
- Must be a student currently studying in the UK - you must be enrolled at university for the duration of your placement;
- Available 12 months.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Salary indication
€550 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Management, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required