Sales & Operations: Client Liaison Manager
The FSB WorldPay and The Guardian's Start-Up of the Year Finalist 2016, The Profs, is looking for their newest addition to the office team to pair tutors and students. Could you help take our start-up to the next level?
- Taking incoming client calls to identify and understand their educational needs (No cold calling. Ever)
- Creating a shortlist of tutors for the client and making the introduction.
- Collecting on-going feedback from your clients and tutors.
- Working in a small, friendly team of young professionals.
- Working on one additional long-term project of your choice: helping to launch our EdTech software, operations, PR, marketing, accounting or another area of interest.
- Ability to excel under time pressure and in a fast-paced working environment
- Outstanding organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent phone manner
- High levels of attention to detail
- High levels of inter-personal skills, especially empathy and patience
- Positive outlook
- Tutoring experience would be a bonus, but not necessary
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Human Resources, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required