International Sales Assistant (PAID placement / internship) - British native
Are you an English native speaker who is studying Business, Economics or Marketing? Our partner company is offering you a 5-month (or longer) paid placement in their office in Barcelona.
About the company
It is a young internet company located in Barcelona specialized in marketing sector which help brands undergo their products, market research projects and even creating future marketing strategies. With more than 50 persons they are in Spain, Germany, England, Italy and France and getting success. This is why they are opening doors for students who expect to learn more about marketing and digital marketing. It is great to know that the office is really well located in the center of Barcelona :) and they work from Monday to Friday 8 hours per day. And, something very important: They have had very good experiences with students (spanish, italians, french, etc...) for years now.
- Start date: January 2017
- Duration: 5+ months
- Working hours: full-time
- Salary: 500 € / month
- Areas of study: Business, economics, marketing or relevant field (Undergraduate level preferred) - COMPULSORY to be able to sign a placement agreement with your university
- Work experience: international experience would be an advantage
- Level of languages: Native English
- British passport
- Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Results orientated and self-motivated. Proactivity and positivity is essential. Good time management and organizational skills.
Objective – Responsibilities
The company is looking for a Sales intern in Barcelona, position which has the following tasks:
- General assistance to the sales team
- You will be in charge of generating leads for the British market (finding products, brands, contacts, contact details, food exhibition research)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Make and update PPT. presentations for the sales team
- Sales contract handling
- Take meeting notes
This is an unique opportunity!:
- You will receive ongoing feedback and coaching on your performance and development.
- You will learn how to identify business opportunities, design strategies
- You will get sales experience and training
- You will participate in a fast growing, young and diverse enterprise that has a unique and hugely scalable business model
- Exposure and meetings with all levels of employees, including: founders, COO and all managers
If you´re interested in the offer and meet ALL the requirements, APPLY NOW and one of our consultants will contact you in order to schedule the initial interview.
- Barcelona, Spain
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , ICT, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required