International Sales Internship at Studentjob
Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a Sales intern to join our dynamic team at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting January 2017! During your internship you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
StudentJob is an international company having been successfully launched in many European countries. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people, establishing a relationship with clients whilst marketing and selling the different products and services we provide. Of course, extensive (sales) training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
- Fluency in English both written and oral; a second Europeaan language is an advantage
Enthusiasm and interest in sales
- An enthusiastic and proactive indidvidual; creative and goal-oriented thinking
- Must be a student currently enrolled at a university or business school
- Available for at least 6 months
Your job will be to market StudentJob's recruitment services to potential clients, and maintain relationships with our already existing clients. This consists of:
Creating and conducting various sales campaigns
Recognizing and implementing commercial opportunities
Maintaining relationships with existing clients
Manage the recruitment process to meet client expectations
- Administrative tasks, including financial activities.
Independent management of projects
Acquisition of various sales techniques
Opportunity to contribute to development and success
Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions
Starting date: January 2017Interested in this position?
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary & reimbursement of travel expenses (Max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
Please apply directly on our website by clicking on the "apply now" button or if you have any questions please contact Emma Kok at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Amsterdam, Holland
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , ICT, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required