ORCA Collective is a young, dynamic, London-based start-up specialising in fashion-distribution and digital marketing. • We’re located in Hackney in East London but remote working is an option. • Flexible working time with core hours between 11am – 4:30pm.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
– Marketing Data analysis
– Influencers, competitors’ analysis
– Content writing for social channels and websites
– Social media channel management, monitoring, reporting and analysis
– E-commerce customer support and management
– Japan Marketing strategy contribution within the team.
Required Skills & Experience:
– Japanese Fluency is a must.
– A Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
– Good time management, able to set and keep deadlines
– Have working knowledge of Google Docs
– Fast learner with a can-do attitude
– A level of interest in fashion trends in Japan
We are a small company so you will get the chance learn a lot about all aspects of how a business is run. If you have bags of enthusiasm and show strong ability, there will be scope to expand your duties, in line with our general business aims.
We are now recruiting for Japanese speaking interns to join our team.
We are looking for a social media savvy candidate who wants to build a career for themselves in Digital marketing. We'd ideally want someone who is familiar with the Japanese user behaviours on social media and on blogs but this is not imperative.
We consider candidates who are based locally and internationally!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free