Do you have the skills to engage and inspire a team of 15 young people? We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate individuals with experience of working with and engaging young people. You will be employed to support a team of young people on their 4 week journey with the opportunity to earn between £1600 to £2000 per team you deliver, depending on role and experience. And with an opportunity to deliver up to 2 teams over a 9 week period.
LThe National Citizen Service is the governments flagship youth development programme for 15, 16, 17 year olds. We are looking for casual workers to support us in the delivery of the 4 week programme during summer and autumn school holidays.
Closing date: 29 January 2017.
A team lead/support will be expected to demonstrate:
- Belief in young people and in helping them take more active roles in their communities.
- Experience working directly with teams of young people (either in voluntary or paid capacity), including some with challenging behaviour.
- Experience of facilitating small group discussions and reflecting on learning.
- Well organised.
- Sound judgement and a responsible attitude.
- Rapport and empathy with young people.
- Interested in young people’s personal development.
- Able to lead and work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Success in managing and motivating people in challenging environments.
18 Yeard old.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free