Spotify have just opened applications for their 2017 Student Brand Manager positions.
As one of the team, you’ll be given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
create incredible music moments across your university, gain important career
skills and receive a well earned rewards package.
What we offer
- Termly pay package
- All-expenses-paid training day (/night) hosted in London with key members of the Seed and Spotify team
- Prizes and bonuses for the best performing SBMs including trips to oversea festivals such as Coachella and Way Out West festival in Sweden.
- Free Spotify Premium & exclusive Spotify merchandise
- Speaker systems, party kits & a bunch of other exciting stash
- Special consideration by Spotify HQ for the Spotify Summer Internship
- Unique access to Spotify events including the the £4.99 Experience
- Unbeatable experience with a major brand in marketing and events
- Help students create their own incredible moments with Spotify
- Enhance university life by bringing Spotify to the library, gym, SU, pre-drinks and house parties
- Promote incredible Spotify events on your campus such as The Sound Clash and the £4.99 Experience
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required