High-end waiter for VIP events in London
Waiter/Waitresses required for exclusive immersive VIP event. The event will be held in central London, closest tube is Bank.
- You will be provided with a menu and briefing in advance of the event which you will be expected to learn and make recommendations t guests
- You will be serving VIP guests and be responsible for your own room
- You will be responsible for the cleanliness of your room including removing glassware, napkins, crockery etc.
Refill beverages throughout the evening
- Must ensure the best experience and recommendations for guests
You will ideally have silver service experience.
This job requires you to be presentable, professional and knowledgeable of your products.
- Male - crisp new bright white shirt, smart black trousers and jacket suit (must be matching, ideally also a waist coat in black), black smart clean shoes, black bow tie and white gloves to be provided.
Female - you will be provided with an outfit!
If you are interested, please apply by completing a profile on Coople today!
**Please note that the minimum age to join Coople is 18 years old. We are unable to work with anyone below 18.**
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required