MEP Hospitality Staffing - London
MEP Hospitality Staffing - So much more than your average Hospitality Agency!
We are continuously looking for new talents to welcome to our team in London! MEP Hospitality Staffing is an exquisite and boutique hospitality staffing agency in London. With over 22 years of experience, 40+ different offices over 5 different countries, we can truly call ourselves a leader in hospitality!
would like to challenge you and become a part of our team! Are you ready to
really exceed expectations? Develop your own talents and inspire others in
becoming the best they can? Than we are looking for you!
are looking for the right young professionals who want to start working in
hospitality. Become a part of a new branch in the UK, which prides themselves
in guaranteeing success on the work-floor and haves lots of FUNFUNFUN during
and after work!
After work, share a drink
with your friends and colleagues is something which we consider to be 100% MEP
and we look forward to welcoming you to our community! We focus highly in
creating added value through trainings, workshops, masterclasses in order for
you to improve your career possibilities! In addition, we have an abundance of
career possibilities in other European cities as well!
What we offer:
- Absolute flexibility
- Varied, exciting events throughout the year
- Excellent salary with ability to grow and increase
- Working within a young, dynamic team and becoming a
member of our great international community!
- Become a part of our MEP Academy and have the ability
to follow an abundance of fun and exciting trainings & workshops
- Degree not applicable
- You to always exceed expectations
- Previous work experience within hospitality is a plus
- Willingness to work at least 4x a month
- Fun to work with and team player
- Join us for FUN activities after work!
- Native / impeccable knowledge of English language
- London, London
- £8,74 - £15,00 (different roles and positions)
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Project Management
- Education Level
- College, University
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required