MEP Hospitality Staffing - So much more than your average Hospitality Agency!
We are continuously looking for new talents to welcome to our team in London! MEP Hospitality Staffing is an exquisite and boutique hospitality staffing agency in London. With over 22 years of experience, 40+ different offices over 5 different countries, we can truly call ourselves a leader in hospitality!
We would like to challenge you and become a part of our team! Are you ready to really exceed expectations? Develop your own talents and inspire others in becoming the best they can? Than we are looking for you!
We are looking for the right young professionals who want to start working in hospitality. Become a part of a new branch in the UK, which prides themselves in guaranteeing success on the work-floor and haves lots of FUNFUNFUN during and after work!
After work, share a drink with your friends and colleagues is something which we consider to be 100% MEP and we look forward to welcoming you to our community! We focus highly in creating added value through trainings, workshops, masterclasses in order for you to improve your career possibilities! In addition, we have an abundance of career possibilities in other European cities as well!
What we offer:
- Absolute flexibility
- Varied, exciting events throughout the year
- Excellent salary with ability to grow and increase
- Working within a young, dynamic team and becoming a
member of our great international community!
- Become a part of our MEP Academy and have the ability
to follow an abundance of fun and exciting trainings & workshops
- Degree not applicable
- You to always exceed expectations
- Previous work experience within hospitality is a plus
- Willingness to work at least 4x a month
- Fun to work with and team player
- Join us for FUN activities after work!
- Native / impeccable knowledge of English language
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
£8.97 per hour
- Responsible for
- Exceeding guests' expectations!!!
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required