Casual Field Sales Role - Urban Field Ambassadors Wanted
Brighton|Portsmouth|Bournemouth| Southampton|Surrey|Reading University students:
Are you looking for a flexible job that fits in around your studies? Keen to not only earn, but also gain valuable experience working with leading UK brands?
Brand in Hand is a field sales business that helps leading UK consumer companies promote their brands within convenience stores, cash-and-carries, petrol stations and pubs. Our successful team is made up of undergraduates and recently graduated students – we call them our UFAs (Urban Field Ambassadors) – they have 100% flexibility to work around their studies or other commitments, with the more they deliver the more they earn. All activities are driven by an IPhone/Android App.
Brighton/ Southampton / Portsmouth / Bournemouth / Surrey / Reading University Students
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for activating the following,
in stores within your allocated geographical area:
- Selling in a product and or a promotion
- Retail auditing and compliance checking
- Display / merchandising
- Promotional compliance
- Mystery shopping
All activities are driven from an app that sits on your mobile phone.
What do I need to be a great Urban Field Ambassador?
- Ideally currently studying / studied a business-related degree .
- Have some customer facing experience (shop, restaurant, pub etc.)
- Be a smart, self-motivated, driven, confident (but not arrogant) individual with an outgoing and persuasive personality.
- Be an independent and pro-active person who can work alone with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges.
- Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals.
- Takes the initiative to find ways to get better results.
- Takes responsibility for delivering against targets set.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be a quick learner and able to build relationships.
- Have basic computer/technology skills.
- Have the ability and desire to sell.
What's in it for me?
- A good income at University with potential earnings of up to £9,000 per year OTE, earn as much as you work.
- Flexibility to work around your studies.
- Greater confidence
- Experience in Sales and working with people.
- On the job sales training.
- Gain some commercial experience for your CV whilst studying.
- Increase your chances of finding your desired job once graduated.
- Possible future opportunities with brand in hand or one of our clients.
- Greater confidence and experience in sales and working with people.
- Job satisfaction when you achieve a sale.
- The opportunity to continue with the role once graduated whilst looking for graduate employment.
- You will need to have access to an Apple or Android mobile device.
- You will need to be able to get around your area (i.e. car or bike owner).
- Prepared to work a minimum of 8 hours per week (the more you do the more you earn).
When you apply, please state whether you plan to stay in your university city during the summer months and holidays or if your family home is in your university city.
Alongside your university postcode and home postcode.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Promotions, Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required