Looking for a competent individual to take the post of a wealth manager.
Analyze financial information obtained from clients to
determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in
their financial status
Explain to clients the personal financial advisor's
responsibilities and the types of services to be provided.
Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank
account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records,
pension plans, or wills.
Interview clients to determine their current income,
expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance,
or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
1. Must have a 3.0 or higher grade point average and be at a junior or
senior standing at the start of the internship.
2. This is a paid internship
3. Honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic
4. Must be willing to learn about new technologies
5. Must be a self starter, curious and motivated to find solutions
6. Ability to work independently as well as in a team
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Strong organizational and time management skills as well as
attention to detail
9. Good organizational skills
Stipend very appealling
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free