Are you looking for a full time position this summer? RE Hospitality is looking for a FLEXIBLE, MOTIVATED AND ENERGETIC Resourcer to assist with our summer recruitment!
RE Hospitality have an enviable reputation for supplying the very best front of house staff to many of the UK's most prestigious events. From movie premiers to back stage bars, sporting venues to fashion launches, our clients expect our staff to be well presented, articulate and have the confidence to deliver the highest levels of service in VIP hospitality areas.
With a hectic summer season ahead of us, we are looking for a hardworking, flexible Resourcer to help our recruitment team hand pick, interview and train all of our summer recruits!
Here are some of the events you will be recruiting for
AND could be a part of:
- Concerts – Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Ariana
Grande, Blink-182 and MORE!
- Festivals – British Summer Time Hyde Park, SW4
Festival, Henley Festival and MORE!
- Racecourses – Ascot, Windsor, Epsom, Sandown and
- F1 Silverstone
- Wimbledon Championship AND MANY MORE!!!
What we offer
- Starting salary of £18k plus potential end of
- Position is available AS SOON AS POSSIBLE until
end of August.
- Although initially a summer position, there is a
possibility for a permanent position
- Experience working at some of the best events in and around London over the Summer
- Learn the ins and outs of working at one of the
busiest staffing agencies in London
- You need to be flexible, hours will typically be 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri although will be as business requires (odd weekend and need to stay late)
- You should like working with people and have
effective communication skills
- Similar experience is desired but not necessary
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Human Resources
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required