Blogger / Writer / Pop Culture Guru in London
We are Fresh Faced Vintage - a leading vintage clothing seller in the UK.
We are looking for motivated interns to write, research and create pop culture / fashion / music content for our social media channels. With tens of thousands of followers across many channels, this work will go out far & wide!
We love nostalgia and throwbacks to 80's and 90's culture (even early noughties), whether that be to 90's hip hop, 80's fashion or brit-pop! Each era had its own style and identity, through music, fashion and feel - we want interns willing to engage with this and create content around these decades, as well as contemporary music & fashion scenes.
We are looking for:
- Writers for pop culture articles & shareable content
- Video Whizz's for lifestyle videos & other content
- Graphic designer's for clever/creative brand imagery content
Interns will work remotely on a freelance basis for an initial two month period, and then will have the opportunity to write/create paid articles and content after that.
Lots of the clothing we sell is steeped in fashion & pop culture history, we are looking to tap into that history and create engaging content for our followers/customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for interns to engage with interesting topics in ways in which they see fit! This will provide aspiring writers & content creators real material to add to portfolios, as well as references for graduate job applications. Writing tasks:
We are looking for interns to write/create one piece of content a week. Including:
- Articles on pop culture, fashion and music.
- Festival previews
- History's of brand's - Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein etc
- Reviews & shareable content - e.g. 'Top 10 boutique festivals this summer'
- As well as interns own ideas for content! We love people who are creative and can bring their own take on the brand!
We are looking for video whizz's to produce one or two pieces of video content over two months. Including:
- A one/two minute short clip that identifies with the brand
- Some 10/20 second shareable clips that promote certain brands & styles we sell
Again interns have pretty free reign on ideas, we are looking for creative people that are willing to engage with our brand!
We are looking for someone who can a spend a bit of time each week creating some funky, retro styled imagery, to promote the brand, article posts and certain collections.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required