Space Ape Games is hiring Community and Customer Support for our next game launch Fastlane: Road to Revenge
We are looking for new Community and Customer Support staff to join our team for our next game launch Fastlane: Road to Revenge.
The Customer Service and Community team at Space Ape Games answers customer support queries and engages with our community on Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch. As part of the Space Ape Customer and Community Support (CCS) team you will be the face of Space Ape to our players. Our community (and our company) is fun, passionate, demanding, and a little sassy and we want someone who embodies these characteristics.
We are actively ramping up for our new game Fastlane: Road To Revenge. This position will begin as a temporary position with the possibility to go permanent. The initial period will be for 4-8 weeks beginning on May 8th.
This is a remote position and weekends will be required and potentially nights as we are a 24x7 organisation.
Specifically we are looking for someone with the following:
- Exceptional communication skills in English (you will be required to submit a writing sample)
- Deep customer understanding and passion for customer advocacy
- Must be an avid mobile gamer with preference given to strategy gamers.
- Prior experience with at least one CRM system (we use Desk.com but we will accept Zendesk, Helpshyft, Freshdesk or other comparable systems).
- Prior experience engaging with users on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Twitch.
- Previous experience in Community/Customer service.
- Keen knowledge of strategy mobile games players and culture
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve outstanding results
- Self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to exceptional results
- Working hours will vary and include late evening and/or overnights
- Weekends are required
- Prior experience in video games industry, social media, and content marketing
- Already playing Rival Kingdoms, Samurai Siege, or Transformers: Earth Wars (you will be tested).
Interested in this vacancy?
Please send your CV and tailored Cover Letter highlighting why you are interested in this job!
Click on the Apply Now button today!
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Evening Job, Weekend, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required