We’re looking for a professional and empathetic service representative to serve both our clients and carers in a business that is all about helping people. The role would require you to work weekends and Bank Holidays.
Elder.org transforms the lives of (primarily) the elderly and of their families by providing world-class live-in care. Elder care is becoming a critical need both within the UK and Europe, and Elder.org is at the forefront of re-imaging the traditional care model. We work with professional carers to find the best match for our clients, ensuring that the choice to employ a live-in carer is exceptionally smooth, and providing help to both our clients and their families at time when they need it the most.
Our Service Representatives sit within our Operations team, the engine of scalability at a fast-growing company. We strive for best-in-class service to our both our clients and the professionals who provide care. We are looking for team members who have excellent phone, email, and in-person communication skills and a professional yet empathetic manner.
Your work will be diverse team as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one.
- Ability to handle phone and email inquiries and requests from our clients and carers
- Identify and evaluate customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communications, procedures and policies
- Screening, interviewing and hiring new carers
- Giving feedback to the Sales and Product teams to improve the client and carer experience, as well as internal tools
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a client facing role
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices beneficial although training will be provided
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Competitive hourly rate starting at £10/hour
- Plenty of team lunches and socials.
- A very cool office just near Spitalfield Market, East London.
- The rare opportunity to do something greater than creating yet another social media app. We're going to change the lives of millions of people and their families.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required