Part Time Student Job Working With Children in London
Koru Kids is dedicated to providing high quality childcare in London We provide several services including matching families for nanny share, and helping parents navigate the payment and tax complexities of employing a nanny We are launching a new service providing after school care to working families in their homes.
What's the opportunity?
Are you looking for a FUN part-time job that will look GREAT on your CV? (Much better than hospitality or retail...)
Do you LOVE working with kids?
What if I said you could take a break from studying, look after kids for around 3 hours a day, and earn money for it
Sounds pretty great, right? Read on…
- You will be supporting working parents in London who need an adult at home to look after their kids after school finishes, from about 3pm until 6pm.
- Depending on the needs of the family, you could be picking the kids up from school, helping out with homework and playing games (don't worry - times tables aren't part of our application process), maybe preparing some food.
- You'll need to pass background, right-to-work and identity checks, and have 2 excellent personal references. We take safety and security very seriously.
On top of all of that we give you FREE paediatric first aid and safeguarding training - a great qualification to have on your CV - and then pair you with a local family.
The pay rate is £8.50/hour.
Applicants must be able to commit for the 2017/2018 academic year.
If you feel like this is the student job for you, fill out the initial application form on the link below - we'd love to have you as part of our team here at Koru Kids!
What we offer:
- A great alternative to retail or hospitality part-time jobs
- The opportunity to have FUN while earning money
- An enriching experience allowing you to build up a great relationship with a family and watch their kids grow and develop
- Join the ever-growing community of Koru Kids student nannies and make friends at the same time!
- The pay rate is £8.50/hour.
Thank you for your interest in Koru Kids. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Counselling and Social Services, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required