GO SESH is a fitness website that allows trainers to host classes anywhere & everywhere. From Yoga in a lounge room to boxing on a roof top, we believe in using fitness to explore the world. Our goal is to cut out gyms and encourage our users to connect with their community and environment.
We are looking for a Social Mediate & Marketing intern who believes in our brand ethos and can communicate with our audience on a daily basis. We have 10k followers on Instagram and over 400 users on our database to engage with!
The Candidate's Responsibilities will be...
- Writing weekly copy & selecting images for our Instagram social Feed
- Drafting weekly EDM's highlighting our upcoming sessions and top trainers
- Writing weekly blog posts on our sessions and trainers
- Checking the website for bugs
- If knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, editing photos and videos will also be done weekly
The Candidate Must Be...
- Proficient in various social media applications, especially Instagram & Facebook
- Proficient in technology ( if you are naturally good wth technology we can teach you how to use some easy programs + you get to walk away with some new skills)
- Med- Strong Writing Skills
- Enthusiastic about fitness & travel ( you don't have to be gym buff or well travelled, we just want you to be passionate about the brand ethos )
- Be comfortable in working in various places around London. We are a start up so we move around to different freelance cafes to do work
The following qualifications are not necessary to apply but are big Bonus Points!
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop, Lightroom or Premiere
- Proficient with professional digital cameras (adjusting ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed)
- Comfortable with using a Go Pro to shoot promotional videos
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Ace Hotel, Shoreditch
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship, Voluntary
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Customer Service, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required