6 week student internship of work experience writing content for our soon-to-be re-launched website.
What we can offer you
As part of this role you will receive a full induction and then be fully immersed in the day-to-day running of the site, involved in meetings, daily updates and will be included in all aspects of the site's development. Based in our new offices right in the heart of Chapel Allerton, you will be working in a flexible and relaxed work environment. Working in an ultra-competitive market, you will have the opportunity to develop and hone your online writing skills. We'll also be happy to mentor you with regular feedback and guidance during your time with us.
How you will benefit
● A great insight into writing for the web, and our industry in particular
● You will be directly supervised, guided and mentored
● On completion of the internship,you will receive a formal performance review to evaluate the success of your time with us.
● On the successful completion of the internship, should require one, you will also receive a reference letter.
What you'll also get
You role will entail;
● Writing reviews of online slots websites.
● Researching those sites, including collating imagery and playing online slots games
● Proof reading and copy checking all your own work
● Using our custom-built CMS your work will be uploaded and appear on JustSlots.com
Ideally you will be a second year or more university degree student studying journalism, copy-writing, PR or digital marketing with an A level in English. However, attitude, work ethic and enthusiasm are more important than just qualifications. Bonus points for an interest in online slots & casinos and/or experience working with websites.
Salary will be NMW (£250 per week) and is a great opportunity for the right person to get some top quality work experience on their CV, as well as seeing their work live online.
If you feel that you have the skills, desire and attitude to take advantage of this exciting opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position in the first instance email us with your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you'd like this opportunity, what you can offer and how you fit our requirements.
Attitude over Aptitude
● Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a keen willingness to learn.
● A 'can do' attitude, proactive energy, desire for a challenge and positive outlook are more important than just ability.
● You will have the skill to write clear, concise, grammatically correct content with a keen eye for detail. English as a first language is a must.
● The ideal candidate will have great interpersonal and communication skills (verbal as well as written) and be able to work in a small, tight knit team.
● Bonus points for an interest in online slots & casinos and/or experience working with websites.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free