Hubaco Ltd has several vacancies over the summer period in its schoolwear business, YourSchoolUniform.com which is based just off junction 28 of the M1 in Alfreton. The company is an online retailer providing embroidered schoolwear direct to parents and bulk orders for schools.
The vacancies are for work in our warehouse and involve:
- Picking clothing of the correct colour/style/size
- Printing delivery notes
- Packing clothing orders for despatch
- Checking deliveries of stock
- Customer services (unpacking returned goods, checking the items off against the delivery note and making good the order)
This job requires diligence to ensure the correct items are sent to customers plus the ability to work logically and carefully (if you are someone who doesn't like checking your own work this is not for you). The nature of the job means you will be on your feet most of the day.
The Work times are as follows:
Mon to Fri 8 hours per day min 40 hours per week, overtime available in July to September and flexibility to do some extra hours including occasional Saturday is required.
We are 3-4 minutes’ walk from Alfreton railway station which has direct trains from Nottingham and Sheffield, and approx. 15-20 mins walk from Alfreton bus station. We have vacancies for immediate start and the jobs will run until mid-September
What we offer:
- £5.90 per hour 18-20 years of age
- £7.38 per hour 21-24 years of age
- 3-4 minutes’ walk from Alfreton railway station
- No minimum education required
- Applicants must live within 20 miles from Alfreton and must have means of transportation to get to work
- No previous work experience required
- Applicants MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL THROUGH AUGUST as this is the busiest month
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or over.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Responsible for
- Warehouse Operatives
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required