AMRC is the national membership organisation of leading health and medical research charities. We have 140 members, spending £1.6bn a year on research here in the UK. We are looking for an intern over the summer to help with administrative and data handling activities.
We'll give you genuine responsibility, help you develop transferable skills and provide you with a dedicated manager. We offer payment in line with the London living wage for internships that are not supported by other means such as PIPs students or internship placement organisations.
- Editing and transferring information to a new website using WordPress
- Data cleaning, formatting and reorganising
- Preparing data for AMRC reports, presentations and for staff
- Helping the officer manager with administrative tasks including diary management and email coordination
- Day-to-day administrative duties around the office
- Engaging with member charities and the wider community
- Attending meetings alongside AMRC staff on a range of issues- Writing for the AMRC blog, member newsletter, website and social media
Placement length: 10 weeks (July – mid-September).
You should have a keen eye for detail and a genuine interest in the medical research charity sector. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, is methodical, uses initiative and has excellent time management skills. You should be willing to be flexible and work in a small but busy team that delivers a huge amount to a very high standard.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free