3 Month Paid Internship at Award Winning Video Production Company Cube Video in Maidenhead
Cube Video, an exciting and dynamic video production agency, are looking for an exceptional video production intern.
The paid internship will take place over three calendar months starting in July 2017. After a successful internship - there may be opportunity for contract extension / ad hoc work going forward.
Cube Video specialise in producing creative and engaging content for brands and businesses. You would be joining a small team in a challenging, exciting and fast paced creative environment. We are seeking someone who can help us create innovative and stylish content for our diverse range of clients. A great opportunity to hone your skills, use the latest technology and gain experience working with top international businesses.
3 month Video Production and editing internship at Award Winning video production agency Cube Video. Gain experience in a fast paced start up that works with UK and Global brands and businesses.
You will work on different types of projects, Research, help with Idea generation, Production assistance on shoots across the UK and potentially Europe, Concept and storyboarding, Social media and Video editing.
Usual tasks include
- Idea generation
- Production assistance
- Concept and storyboarding
- Social media
- Video editing
What we offer:
- Great company culture
- Exciting shoots and events
- Cutting edge technology
- Opportunity to work at a growing company
- Bachelors degree
- Studied or Worked within media, photography or video
- Good knowledge about video production and video editing and social media. Animation and sound a bonus.
- Good knowledge about Final Cut X or Premiere Pro
- Experience working with photography and video
- Studied media or video related course at University
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Placements
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required