Oddbox is a social enterprise fighting food waste and is London’s first Wonky fruit and veg box delivery service.
Backed by Virgin Startup, we are a fast growing start-up (240% growth in last 6 months) aiming to disrupt the market by creating a secondary market for misshapen and surplus produce.
We are looking for a sales and marketing intern to help us catapult into the next exciting stage of our business which will include but: reporting directly to one of the co-founders to come with the sales and marketing strategy and implementation of the same
- Report to the co-founder in development and delivery of the sales and marketing strategy. This includes:
- Help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and bookings across social media, search engine optimization and PR.
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
- Find and engage with potential customers on social media
- Administer of social competitions, to include organising prizes and contacting winners
- Interact with existing customers, answering questions and handling any complaints.
- Attend networking events representing Oddbox
What we offer:
- Join the team at a high-growth start-up
- Gain the potential to get converted to regular internship role based on ourgrowth.
- Gain experience for your CV.
- Travel expenses within London
- Free snacking fruit
- Reduced cost fresh fruit & veg box
- Networking opportunities in the start-up industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Marketing experience
- An interest in environment/social impact
- Start-up hustle mindset. i.e. Think of solutions, not problems.
- Knowledge/experience of marketing, PR and social media marketing
- Your own laptop to work from
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Temporary Full Time, Voluntary
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required