Placement Student - Engineering / Customer Service in Aylesford
An industrial placement covering engineering and manufacturing processes, customer service, finance and IT within an air product manufacturer supplying to the construction and office fit out industry. Market leader. Global business.
Candidate will be required to work with the management team to provide innovative solutions to a variety of manufacturing and engineering challenges.
Candidate will be required to totally immerse themselves in a new EPR system (Epicor10) supporting rollout and implementation.
New system has a strong Finance focus and will require good attention to detail and process management skills.
IT skills required at intermediate or above level.
Good interaction skills required as this is a B2B / B2C operation requiring confident dealing with customers and clients through all channels.
What we offer:
- industry cross sector exposure and experience
- structured 12 month placement programme
- modular learning across all relevant departments
- Mon-Fri working week
- friendly small-medium size team
- HND / BTECH Degree - working towards BA/BSC
- For discussion
- strong attention to detail
- confident number acumen
- solid IT skills
- strong interest in manufacture and engineering
- strong interest in the construction market
- socialable and adaptable
- Negotiable on experience and skill set
- Working Hours
- Mon-Fri 0830-1645
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship, Placements
- Type of Job
- Engineering , Manufacturing / Industrial, Customer Service
- Education Level
- College, University
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required