Looking for graphic design intern/summer role in North London
One month contract. Graphic design experience across a variety of businesses. Very practical, hands-on experience that allows creative and commercial input. Good opportunity to see how to work with businesses and delivery professional standard of work.
Working alongside a graphic designer to take design tasks from start to finish. The designer will guide you through the briefing and will always be there to bounce around ideas but the candidate must own the task and complete it to brief and high quality. Must work confidently and be accepting of guidance.
Types of design tasks can include:
- Business stationery
- Logo design
- Motion graphics
What we offer:
A relaxed environment, working alongside a designer to help manage her workload. It will be a very hands-on experience and you will get to know what clients want in the real business world.
- Minimum degree: College
- Work experience: None required, only technical ability needed
- Must have own laptop/computer. Must have good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Work from office in North London, N11.
- North London
- Working Hours
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion
- Education Level
- College, University
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required