We are a successful and expanding independent Estate agent based in Paddington.
We are seeking an experienced Sales and Lettings negotiator to join our busy team in as a Sales and Lettings Negotiator. You will be responsible for guiding Tenants and Vendors through the full process, as well as conveyancing perspective clients and properties from our data base.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Organising applications and referencing
- Negotiate between tenants and landlords
- Sourcing Solicitor and mortgage details
- Sales chasing
- Coordinating moving dates
- Keeping up to date with changes to the law to ensure compliance
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
- Managing our website and advertising websites
What we offer
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6pm
- Every other Saturday
- Salary £14,000 per annum + Commission
- Self starter, motivated and enthusiastic
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding organisational skills with analysis and judgement.
- Strong communication skills - written and spoken
- Excellent grammar, both verbal and written
- Have a strong character that strives for excellence at all times, always representing yourself and the company in the best light
- Be commercially aware and understand your market
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required